Reminders for registered students:
Important Notes and Reminders:
- The conference fee for this year is 5$ and collected through Paypal. By paying you will get entered into a gift card raffle. Remember that this registration fee is meant to help support the expenses associated with the conference (zoom and material costs etc...) and is not meant to be a barrier to participation. Additionally a portion of the fee will be donated to Mission Possible, where the money will be used to provide meals for the homeless members of the downtown eastside. If this expense represents a barrier for you, please contact us and we can discuss alternatives. *Disclaimer: The PayPal account is under Bahar Ahmadi's account, she is the HiT 2021 conference director. The PayPal: paypal.me/HiT2021ubcrcc/5
- Cameras have to be on during the whole event in order to improve the learning experience.
- Please join the zoom link at 8:50AM sharp.
- There will be three zoom links shared, make sure to have access to all and join them a few minutes in advance.
- This event is being hosted by the outreach and awareness committee of the UBC Red Cross club this year.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.